How to turn your Galaxy Z Fold 3 into Nintendo DS
When it comes to using the best Android emulators, few devices can compare and compete with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. Of course, we’re not talking about how the Fold 3 matches up just in terms of specifications when looking at the rest of the best Android phones, but it’s absolute power for emulation and enjoying the best Android games.
Thanks to the way the Galaxy Z Fold 3 folds in half, you can turn it into landscape mode and feel like you’re using a Nintendo DS. Even after downloading the best Nintendo 3DS emulator, there’s another way to make your Fold 3 look even more like a DS, and that’s thanks to some skins created by / u / zung92 on the r / GalaxyFold subreddit. . So today we are going to show you how to turn your Galaxy Z Fold 3 into Nintendo DS.
How to turn your Galaxy Z Fold 3 into Nintendo DS
- Open the Google play store on your fold 3.
- To download Drastic DS Emulator.
- To download skins created from Google Drive.
Open the My folders app on your Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Access your Downloads case.
- Long press on one of the uploaded images to start multiple selection.
- Select all any DS skins you want to use in DraStic.
- Press the Move button in the lower toolbar.
- In the sidebar, tap the arrow next to Internal storage.
Scroll down and select Radical.
- Press the Move here button.
Before you can fully enjoy these DS skins in Drastic, you need to install Good Lock from the Samsung Galaxy App Store. This is how you can force DraStic to take full advantage of the display, while stretching over the camera area so that the skin is not distorted. Once Good Lock has been downloaded, here’s how you can make DraStic look the way you want.
- Open the Good lock application.
- Faucet Multi-star.
- Press the To download button if it is not already downloaded.
Scroll down and press App size extends to camera hole.
Press the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the apps list.
- To research Radical and select it.
- To select Overlap with camera area in the context menu.
Faucet Okay to confirm.
Once that’s done, it’s time to apply the skins we downloaded earlier, so you can turn your Galaxy Z Fold 3 into a Nintendo DS.
- Open the Drastic DS application on your phone.
- Faucet Load a new game.
- Select the game you want to charge.
Faucet Start game.
Once the game has loaded, tap the three dots at the bottom of the screen.
- Faucet Menu.
- Under Settings, faucet Edit screens and virtual pad.
- In the pop-up menu, tap Landscape 1: 1.
Once you have selected the layout, you will be taken to the virtual pad edit screen. By default, the screens will be at the top and you will not see any onscreen controls.
- Faucet Menu in the lower left corner.
- To select Set the background image.
- To select one of the Nintendo DS skins we downloaded earlier.
- Make sure to select one of the labeled skins Countryside in the title.
Move screen box top right to the bottom of the skin.
- Press the Resize screen button in the lower right corner.
- Grab the bottom right corner of the box to resize the screen to fit the bottom cutout of the screen.
Repeat the steps to move and resize the top screen.
- When finished, press the Back button in the lower right corner.
- Press the Menu button in the lower left corner.
- To select Change controller layout in the context menu.
- To select each of the buttons, one by one, and place them in place on your screen.
- To resize them, press the Resize button in the lower right corner.
Drag the slider to change the size to suit your preferences.
When you are finished, press the Back button in the lower right corner.
- Faucet To apply in the lower left corner.
- Press the Menu button again.
To select Save as Global Layout.
After saving the skin and button placement, you are taken back to the Options menu where we started. An additional step is to change the opacity of the controller so that DraStic’s onscreen controls don’t detract from the beauty of these skins.
- In the game menu, tap Options.
- To select Virtual game controller.
Scroll to Controller opacity, and move the cursor down until it indicates 0%.
Press the arrow in the upper left corner to go back.
- Press the arrow again to go back.
- Press the arrow once more to get back to your game.
And that’s all! Now you can enjoy your favorite Nintendo DS games with the best Nintendo 3DS emulator available on the Play Store. Plus, you’ll turn your Galaxy Z Fold 3 into Nintendo DS in the process. It really doesn’t get better than that!
Our best equipment choices
Not just a phone
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
The best phone for emulation and everything in between
Some would say that a traditional slab is the best Android phone, but can you turn them into a working Nintendo DS? The Galaxy Z Fold 3 can handle just about anything you throw at it, from launching DeX mode to a bit of work to sitting down and playing those classic games from your childhood.
DraStic DS emulator
($ 5 on Google Play)
To turn your Galaxy Z Fold 3 into a Nintendo DS, you will need the DraStic DS emulator. This is the best DS emulator out there and it provides all the customization settings you need to make it happen.
(Free on the Samsung Galaxy Store)
This is only an accessory necessity so that you can enjoy the entire screen of the Galaxy Z Fold 3. Good Lock and its Mulitstar module allow the DraStic skin to extend over the entire screen and not not be cut off by the selfie camera turned on. the main screen.
We can earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.